[TowerTalk] Beware of Michael Landa NL7AX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Beware of Michael Landa NL7AX
From: ultanium@hotmail.com (Ultanium)
Date: Fri Jul 11 21:33:25 2003
A little off topic but I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up on a bad
broker named Michael Landa of Landa and Associates. He runs several websites
selling surplus towers and other transmission line equipment from the
Seattle and Bothell Washington area. We ordered and paid $10k for a used
460' Rohn 80 tower that was in "good condition", and what we got was a 20
year old bent up useless junk. See details of this transaction on our
website at http://www.bishoptower.com/landa

Tom Johnson KB5PGH
Nova Electronics
Bishop Tower Company