[BULK] - [TowerTalk] Tower Tale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [BULK] - [TowerTalk] Tower Tale
From: on4kj@skynet.be (on4kj)
Date: Tue Jul 15 16:32:32 2003
Only 13 years to go before I can climb ... I am nearby 70.

I climbed for the last time when I was fifty five, I guess thats about the
age we should stop climbing. Serious compagnies wont insure climbers after
fifty-five, at least in Belgium. Believe me they dont care that much about
climbers, they only care about money.....
Jos on4kj