[TowerTalk] Help, I thought I was out of the woods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help, I thought I was out of the woods
From: CGooden@insightbb.com (Chuck Gooden)
Date: Tue Jul 29 00:26:57 2003

On 28 Jul 2003 at 23:25, Rick Smith wrote:

> Pound sand is right...THIS and our lawyer has helped us immensely.
>
> http://wireless.fcc.gov/siting/otard.html

Here is a partial quote of the above web site:

"The rule applies to video antennas including direct-to- home
satellite dishes that are less than one meter (39.37") in diameter (or
of any size in Alaska), TV antennas, and wireless cable antennas. "

Could someone please explain what a "wireless cable antennas" is,
or is this an example of regulation run amok?

Chuck Gooden - N9QBT
Rockford, Illinois