[TowerTalk] Re: [CQ-Contest] Printing QSL Info on Cards

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [CQ-Contest] Printing QSL Info on Cards
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed Aug 13 22:30:58 2003
I cannot imagine it being cheaper to print the entire QSL - the ink my
printers use is too costly now - cannot imagine how much I would go
through in printing a thousand cards!  For a round number - say I spend
60 dollars for QSLs... a black ink cartridge alone is 15 bucks... I
sorely doubt 4 of them could print 100 QSLs - which are in multi-color,
too...

Do not think it is an option...

To tell you the truth I cannot wait for the bugs to get ironed out of
LOTW... I REALLY hate all the expenses associated with QSLing.

Jim, K4OJ