[TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed Aug 13 23:19:01 2003
WLpf (Wind Load of a Pink Flamingo)

Depends on whether or not you have vibrating elements oriented True
North and be very careful Blake, wasps tend to nest in those Pink
Flamingos...

Being a former resident of Miami-Dade County for about a decade I offer
up the following levity - if you have ever travelled Miami you will get it:

"Heah did you hear about the two Pink Flamingos that got married?"

                "No, what about 'em"

"They bought themselves a really nice house in Hialeah and have two
plastic Cubans on the front lawn"

...before you jump - this was told to me by a Cuban co-worker!

73,

Jim, K4OJ