[TowerTalk] Neighbors "rights"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Neighbors "rights"
From: wrt@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Thu Aug 14 23:53:28 2003
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:27:59 -0400, "J.P. Kleinhaus" <w2xx@cloud9.net>
wrote:

>Not at all, it took me $20,000 to get my permit.  Do you find that a
>perfectly reasonable expense to insure that my rights were preserved?  Good
>thing my budget allowed that.  I guess radio and towers should only be for
>the well heeled eh Bill?

$20,000 is appalling.  I can't believe you paid it.  I never would
have.  I would have moved.

And in fact, I DID move.  To a county where they local powers that be
are more rational.  If you want to live amongst a bunch of fascist
zoning people, it's your choice.  Good thing you're well off.

--
Bill, W7TI