[TowerTalk] Neighbors "rights"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Neighbors "rights"
From: w2xx@cloud9.net (J.P. Kleinhaus)
Date: Fri Aug 15 10:41:32 2003
Jerry et al, just to set the record straight I need to clarify that the $20K
I paid was for legal action against my town in response to their denying me
a permit for a single tower on a 1.5 acre piece of wooded property.  In
essence, the variance did cost me $20K and then some but the actual payment
to the town was on the order of $75.  I don't want anyone to believe I was
foolish enough to pay the town $20,000 ransom!

J.P. W2XX