[TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors
From: on4kj@skynet.be (on4kj)
Date: Thu Aug 14 18:38:58 2003
Hello doug,

200' in rural areas on 5+ acres , Tower must be set back far enough that if
it falls, it does completely fall on the owner's proprty, no plans review
required.
So if you dont own at least 5+ acres , no 200' feet allowed I understand.
No risk does'nt exist any way, that's why we invented the insurance, did we?
I find it amazing how this threath is the same all over the world. so why
the rules must be different every where ?
What a little village we live in !!!!

Jos      ingenuous  engineer.