[TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors
From: rmoodyg@bellsouth.net (Richard M. Gillingham)
Date: Wed Aug 13 13:38:29 2003
We elected the people who created city planning boards, zoning boards and
all their ilk...

Therefore, we did..  You did..  What?  You (we) were looking the other way??
They caught you (us) by surprise?  There are lots of people out there who
feel they are ordained by God almighty to look out for everybody elses
business.  They're call 'activists', 'special interest groups'.  (Amateur
Radio is a 'special interest group' too)  There are a lot more of them than
there are us.  (huh?)

Hurts here too.

Gil, W1RG