Re: [TowerTalk] Nostalgia continued, July 1952 QST: Looking back,plus s

To: <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com>, <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Nostalgia continued, July 1952 QST: Looking back,plus some conclusions
From: "Richard M. Gillingham" <rmoodyg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:31:08 -0400
I had many of Gil's art work in my QST callection.  I also got the
publication ARRL put out a few years ago with much of his stuff in it.  He
had the touch.  And I remember John Troster's tongue-in-cheek articles too.
W6ISQ??  I think.  I miss those too.  Just think, the youngsters of today
have these'good ol' days' we're experiencing right now to remember fondly.

Later all, Gotta go re-read my Gil cartoon book..

Gil (No relation) W1RG