Re: [TowerTalk] OWL?

To: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@comcast.net>,"Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OWL?
From: "Chris BONDE" <ve7hcb@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:51:21 -0700
OK, I think that I am doing something similar.

I have some plastic insulated stranded wire.  I just bought some 1/2 in PVC sun
protected electrical conduit,  From some others' suggestions that I have just
tired
and could not make work but will try again tomorrow, drill holes in the PVC
slightly
in from the end, cut a slot in then snap the wire into the hole through the
slot.  Now I
think that the slot was not wide enough.  The hole is just a little smaller
than the wire
so I think that is OK.  However, the XYL yelled at me and said that it is too
dark to
be working outside with machinery.

I was planning on cutting the PVC about 3' long, drill holes about 1/4in in
from the
ends then sawing a slot in from the end to the hole.  The wire should be able
to be
snapped into the hole.   Tomorrow until tomorrow beats this petty pace of time.

Chris opr VE7HCB