Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld, Ultraweld, etc

To: "Richard M. Gillingham" <rmoodyg@bellsouth.net>,<kc2tn@comcast.net>, "'Thomas Miller'" <ac5tm@bellsouth.net>,<kb9cry@comcast.net>, "'Jerry Keller'" <k3bz@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld, Ultraweld, etc
From: "EUGENE SMAR" <ersmar@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 16:42:52 -0400
Gil:

     Duct seal is that gray or black putty-like material that electricians
use to close the ends of wall penetrations (where your electrical service
enters your house, for example), or to seal the tops of electrical conduits
(improperly called ducts, I guess.)  I bought a package of it at the local
Home Despot.  G&B makes it, though I'm sure there are other brands available
elsewhere.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F