RE: [BULK] - [TowerTalk] Interaction between 2 Inverted Els

To: "Steve Katz" <stevek@jmr.com>, "'Jerry Keller'" <k3bz@arrl.net>,"(Reflector) TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [BULK] - [TowerTalk] Interaction between 2 Inverted Els
From: "Wes Attaway (N5WA)" <wes@attawayinterests.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:31:46 -0500
I haven't modeled a 160M Inverted L in a long time, but my recollection is
that when you use one on the higher bands the radiation pattern is a lot
different than what you might expect.  I'm not saying it won't work on the
higher bands, but I don't believe you will get a lot of the low-angle
radiation that you would normally want for DX purposes.