[TowerTalk] MA550MDP Questions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] MA550MDP Questions
From: WD0M <wd0m@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:34:36 -0600
Does anyone have experience with US Tower's MA550MDP? I'm considering getting one to use with my new SteppIR 4 element antenna. Plans are to use the rotating base with this tower. My HOA agreed to my installing a 55 foot tower, retractable to less than 25 feet when not in use - of course I plan to use it just about every day! ;-) I'm still trying to figure out how to attach a mast to the top of this tower. Any hints? Any installation issues? Comments pro/con?

Thanks in advance.

73,

Joe
WD0M