Re: [TowerTalk] T2X proper mast size.

To: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>,"TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] T2X proper mast size.
From: "W3YY" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 01:36:06 -0000
A long time ago I bought two TailTwisters and the bell housings were
obviously for something greater than 2" diameter masts (just slightly).  I
complained to Hygain and they sent two new bell housings that were perfect
for 2" diameter masts.  I don't know which one you have, but they may well
be for 2-1/16" as you indicate.

73, Bob - W3YY