[TowerTalk] Re: 40m beam with wires dangling down

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: 40m beam with wires dangling down
From: corneliuspaul@gmx.net
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:01:07 +0100
Its pretty close to what W9XR once described in CQ-Contest magazine
as the "spaghetti beam"

I had a 3ele of that sort up for a few years, made of 14m fiberglas elements,
(7m either side) with approx 3.5m wire dangling down either side.
Worked very well, only in windy situation the dangling wires start swinging
and so does the SWR and (I presume) the pattern.