RE: [TowerTalk] AV-640 Vertical

To: <dxingman@att.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] AV-640 Vertical
From: "k6xr" <k6xr@bak.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:00:57 -0800
I had it's little sister the av-620. I installed per the instructions and
the bandwidth was within specifications. It did not outperform my g5rv at 40
feet and my solartron a-99 outperformed it on 15, 12, and 10 meters. I took
it down and gave it away. I had the cushcraft r4 and r5 and they worked
well. Also the gap challenger worked well for me.

k6xr