Re: [TowerTalk] Autek VA1 Owners/Users ?

To: "Mike Rhodes" <weightdn@adelphia.net>,"Tower Talk Reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Autek VA1 Owners/Users ?
From: "John Tait" <bravo@iol.ie>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:12:52 -0000
From: "Mike Rhodes" <weightdn@adelphia.net>
To: "Tower Talk Reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 1:50 AM
Subject: [TowerTalk] Autek VA1 Owners/Users ?

I use the VA1 and the MFJ259.. I've had the display problems on the VA1, but
I fixed it.. It's a bit flimsy, and not so user-friendly as the MFJ, and I
only use it rarely. However I would NOT be without my VA1, as it's quite a
bit more "clever" than the MFJ. I use the MFJ 98% of the time for the
everyday jobs. You have three different displays at the same time...VERY
easy to use. My MFJ used to be very hard on batteries, until it got a prom
upgrade.. It's fb now.
  73
     John EI7BA    http://www.iol.ie/~bravo/