Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire distance

To: "towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"tom.dixon" <tom.dixon@xtra.co.nz>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire distance
From: "RICHARD BOYD" <ke3q@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:47:57 -0500
  From: tom.dixon
  To: TowerTalk
  Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 5:37 PM

  Morning All
  I am about to erect my tower. I have read the last couple of postings
  concern the above subject. This 60-80% that is been mentioned. Is that
  the height TO the guy point ON the tower or is it the 60-80% of the
  towers height out from the base to the point on the ground where the guy
  will be attached?? Please help I am now confused???

  Tom Dixon
  zl2hgr@xtra.co.nz