[TowerTalk] Free Standing Tower Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Free Standing Tower Question
From: Jerry <jabbott@pacifier.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 22:30:42 -0800
Does anyone know if there are any used towers available in the Portland Oregon or Vancouver Washington area? I have searched the internet and papers to no avail. Or if there is a local distributor in these areas that handle tower sections? I'm very limited in funds as i am on SSI, and don't have a lot to spend. I'll be taking my Tech exam this month, and would like to get a 30-40' tower up. Thanks in advance for any replies.73's

Jerry Abbott
Brush Prairie WA

all rights reserved without prejudice

"It is lamentable, that to be a good patriot one must become the enemy of the rest of mankind."
Voltaire

Try not, do or do not; - there is no try...Yoda

Without honesty , there is no truth.
Without truth , there is no learning.
Without learning , there is no understanding.
Without understanding , there is nothing.
For all these things constitute our very existence.
JLA ©2000-2003