Re: [TowerTalk] Heat Shrinkable Tape?

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Eric Rosenberg" <wd3q@starpower.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heat Shrinkable Tape?
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:30:27 -0800
You can buy heat shrink tubing that is coated with a
glue on the inside. Also, if your plug-to-wire aspect
ratio is greater than 2:1, there are shrink-tube products
out there that have shrink ratios greater than 2:1 (up
to 4:1 if I recall correctly). Its been a long while since I
had to buy any of this stuff, so I don't recall where we
got it (this was circa 1991). Newark or Allied is
probably a good place to start.