Re: [TowerTalk] fresh water grounds

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] fresh water grounds
From: WD0M <wd0m@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 16:29:58 -0700
PY3CEJ uses a fresh water lake and has a 160 vertical in the middle of it - an amazing setup - he has a well that goes under the vertical for the "other half" of the vertical, as well as other grounds. I worked him when in Alaska on 160 meters, and was astounded by the signal from Brazil. He sent me some pictures of his antenna setup - not sure if there is anything on the web about it, but it sure works!

73,
Joe
WD0M (ex-WL7M)