Re: [TowerTalk] electric fence qrn

To: <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com>, "Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] electric fence qrn
From: "Larry Stowell" <lclarks@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 19:15:29 -0500
A few years ago my wife and I stayed the
St. Francis/Westin Hotel in San Francisco and the still cleaned the coins
before giving them out as change. They used Vanish toilet bowl cleaner for
the pennies. I have used it many times to clean stranded antenna wire in
prep for soldering. Just dip it in for a few seconds and it comes out bright
and shiny, rinse it in clean water, dry it and solder.

Larry WA2SRY
Durham, NC