Re: [TowerTalk] TA-33m

To: "'TowerTalk Reflector'" <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TA-33m
From: "Jeff Griffin" <jeff.griffin@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:45:05 -0500
  RR on the lousy email customer service. I know as I had a Force 12 on
order for over 4 months. I'm very happy it took so long, because SteppIR
came out with a 4L, and I canceled my order. I then had to wait  another 4
months for the SteppIR, but I'm very happy with it.
 You made me chuckle when you reminded me of a discussion I got into on the
F12 SIG with them about using pop rivets. At the time there were some
dissatisfied customers that had the same problem's that you had with the pop
rivets. I got a private  email back from them saying that F12 uses the same
software to model the use of the pop rivets that airplane manufactures use.
Yeah right, like I'm supposed to believe something like  a 747 is assembled
with pop rivet's?  Not any 747 I will ever leave the ground on!

 just the rantings of a satisfied almost F12 customer.....

73 Jeff kb2m