Re: [TowerTalk] TA-33m

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TA-33m
From: "KD8OK" <kd8ok@n-focus.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:51:07 -0500
While the TA-33 isn't on a par with some of the new designs, just having
something in the air that is rotatable will put you had and shoulders above
the noise.  You at least will be able to hear better than a piece of wire or
a vertical.

Certainly $100.00 for that antenna, especially if it doesn't require much
TLC is not a bad price.  But if you have the extra $$$, go for the better
antenna now, F12, Steppir, etc.  In the long run, you will probably be
happier.

YMMV

Michael K. Murphy - KD8OK

kd8ok@n-focus.com or