RE: [TowerTalk] F12 customer service

To: "TowerTalk" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] F12 customer service
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:53:48 -0600
I bought a used C3 and it works great (Thanks, Steve!).

I ordered the E-upgrade (additional 10m element) from F12 and received it
promptly.  It, too, worked great.

I've recently ordered the 40m dipole add-on from F12 and received it
promptly.

Sadly, KG5U hasn't yet taken the time and effort to install the new element
and enjoy the fruits of his labors.

But, the box is nice.

I've also bought a C4 which, like the 40m add-on, sits in a rack in the
garage patiently waiting for KG5U to put the thing up.

In my telephone contacts with F12, they have been very forthright and
responsive.  I will do business with them again.

73,
dale, kg5u