Re: [TowerTalk] Re: F12 customer service

To: <N6ZO@aol.com>, <w3yy@cox.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: F12 customer service
From: "Conrad Nasatka" <conco@paonline.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 00:00:24 -0500
I purchased the HF Tribander Performance-Test Methods and Results, 2nd
Edition by H. Ward Silver, N0AX and Steve Morris, K7LXC and while this
report stands alone, the customer service from Force 12 cannot be related.
Champion Radio Products cannot be to blame or  claim support for the
malfunctions of Force 12, Inc.  All the good, Champion Products conveys
about Force 12 antennas does not support the bad customer service witnessed
by Force 12 customers over the years supported by testimonies submitted
right here on Tower Talk.  The two cannot be related. I wish that the good
reports on performance of an antenna could justify the poor customer service
stated here on Tower Talk. I wish it wasn't so. But it is.  And to boot, my
tale of woe will yet put another nail in the coffin.  But I will save that
for another time as I am still writing my memoirs of that episode still
unfolding.  I will keep you all posted.

Regards & Happy Holidays
Conrad
WB3DQD