Re: [TowerTalk] CC&R's

To: Jim Miller <JimMiller@STL-Online.Net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CC&R's
From: Alan Beagley <AB2OS@att.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 00:37:14 -0500
It is my understanding that the FCC's ruling does not apply to CC&Rs and HOAs -- on the grounds that one "voluntarily" agrees to be bound by these restrictions and HOA rules.

Alan AB2OS

On 01/02/04 12:21 am Jim Miller put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:<br>
How does the OTARD rule apply or not apply to amateur radio antennas
possibly even support "structures"? -
http://www.fcc.gov/Bureaus/Wireless/News_Releases/2000/nrwl0038.html) - "the
FCC extended to antennas that receive and transmit telecommunications and
other fixed wireless signals its existing prohibition" (continued)

It appears to me this is just what we need.  How not so?
Does this apply to municipalities again and exclude HOA's?