Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone not need a permit to install their tower? -No pe

To: "Noel" <y.yaesurigs@verizon.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone not need a permit to install their tower? -No permit Required
From: "Chris BONDE" <ve7hcb@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 22:45:32 -0800
One thing that you might think about is the old gambit this is what I
understand you
said.

Write the city planner a letter, stating the date and hour of your meeting, the
purpose thereof, and the results.  Then ask the question if this is what he
said or
word it in away that asks a similar question like did I understand correctly
that I ....

Sometimes this will make them think further, but it does give you something in
writing.

Chris opr VE7HCB