Re: [TowerTalk] grounding

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] grounding
From: "Mark Beckwith" <mark@concertart.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:41:29 -0600
Wilson Liu writes:

>I just happen to come across this discussion room and
>realized there are some questions regarding Cadwelding.

Hey, before you all get snippy about a guy getting on here to advertise, I
just want to say how helpful I found this post.  I called Wilson up on the
telephone and we had a nice visit and his company, ATI Tectoniks, sells
DIRECT.

Now you don't even have to make the trek into some smoky supply house where
the guys standing around smoking give you that dirty look that says "you're
obviously not a contractor, you shouldn't be buying wholesale, I wouldn't be
caught dead in a minivan, and now you know how we spend some of the time we
bill our customers for."

No sir, just call up Wilson and order what you need.

I didn't ask and he didn't say what his minimum was, but I described my
project to him and he has offered to send me a catalog.  This *could* be the
beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Mark, N5OT

PS I asked if his prices were competitive and he said they were.  I'll let
you know.