Re: [TowerTalk] Certification to climb towers?

To: "Noel" <y.yaesurigs@verizon.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Certification to climb towers?
From: "AA6DX" <aa6dx@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:40:06 -0800
Boy .. Noel, I second that!  More rules, more rules, more rules!  How about
a rule Phil, for hams to learn how to safely contest before they can enter
the fray?   Staying up 48 hours, drinking copious amounts of various
liquids, and tuning those QRO station amplifiers could get a person deddd!
I especially get a kick out of the ARRL thingie about the reasoning for the
Norvice license .. keeping it low power, to keep those norvices away from
the lethal voltages .. HIHIHIHI ..
My XYL has been a Norvice for over 3Ø years, happy with that license, and
knows a way bunch more about putting the pinky on the plate cap than the
no-code extras of late!  (Hey .. not throwing rocks there, just a statement
that experience worky worky .. hey Phil?)  and .. Query .. Phil, what
experience did you have B4 you climbed that push-up mast?   Just kidding ..
Mark
73 de AA6ÐX