[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G Insulating sections

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G Insulating sections
From: "Stan Stockton" <stan@aqity.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:41:29 -0600
I have a quantity of 3 new Rohn 25G insulating sections that I would like to
sell.  Each consists of two pieces of tower that are about 4.5 feet long each
with really heavy duty insulators that mount between those two short sections.
These were originally purchased for a commercial broadcast installation but
were never assembled.  This is not a homebrew assembly but made by Rohn at the
factory.  The hardware is still in a sealed box although I will open it to
verify what is there before shipping.  If you have an interest you can contact
me directly.  Telephone number is 870-743-4027.

Stan, K5GO