Re: [TowerTalk] 500' #14 solid THHN, $15 @ Lowe's

To: "David Hachadorian" <K6LL@adelphia.net>,"Towertalk Reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 500' #14 solid THHN, $15 @ Lowe's
From: "Jerry Muller" <k0tv@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 23:06:39 -0400
I use that stuff all over, I color code for what it is. Green is ground
radials. Black is ground interconnects for the two wire beverages, Brown and
Orange are for the separate wires of  the beverages. White is for tower
shunt feeds.

For wire antennas, I use 12 gauge FlexWeave from Davis RF.

I agree about the insulation peeling (another reply to this original
message). The only times I've had any damage is where the local kids take
their four wheel off road vehicles on my land and drive over the wires.

73, Jerry, K0TV