Re: [TowerTalk] Brainstorming: A homebrew Steppir like beam....

To: K7LXC@aol.com, richard@karlquist.com, frohro@wwc.edu,towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Brainstorming: A homebrew Steppir like beam....
From: BobK8IA@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:46:51 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/2004 8:36:11 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
K7LXC@aol.com writes:

> Totally true. One SteppIR gives monoband performance over 5 bands. The
> cost of these five monobanders (not including the semi serious tower,
> rotator,
> and mast required) will exceed the cost of the SteppIR. It's a helluva
> bargain,
> folks.

Not to mention the unpredictable interactions you would have among those 5
yagis! I sure like my 3 el SteppIR, as its performed admirably for me in the
last 14 months of contesting.

73,Bob K8IA
Mesa, Arizona USA
near the Superstition Mtns