[TowerTalk] Hygain Hytower 18HT

To: antennas@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hygain Hytower 18HT
From: Aidehua@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:25:12 EDT
I've enjoyed the thread on this antenna, to the point where I may consider
getting one.  I was previously considering the Steppir vertical, but the
height/size of this one seems appealing.  I just have two concerns:

1) I live in a city lot and the vertical would be fairly close to the house
(5' away) and 20' from powerlines, though the height helps.

2)  This antenna does not cover 6m or the WARC bands.  Any mods for this?

Your input is appreciated.

73,
Ed NI6S