RE: [TowerTalk] Hygain Hytower 18HT

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Hygain Hytower 18HT
From: "Tod Olson" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:04:34 -0600
 Ed:

There were some articles in Ham Radio and perhaps elsewhere some years ago
that discussed adding bands to the HyGain HyTower. If you don't find
anything you might send an email to K0LR  (lyle@mlecmn.net) since I know
that he added at least one of the WARC bands to his HyTower some years back.

Tod, KØTO