Re: [TowerTalk] 9913; Rotor loops

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 9913; Rotor loops
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:27:44 +0200
Why not use RG-217 for rotor loop, excelent cable.
To seal connectors just use vulcanising rubber and
electric tape. First tape then the rubber then another
layer tape, will last forever. Very very basic
and simple.

73 good luck / Jim SM2EKM

Jay Urish wrote:
Hey Gerald,
What about using that DB Products stuff called "baby shit"?

The way n5dxt and myself seal all the connections we set is first a layer of 3m super88
then baby shit (coax seal) than a finish layer of 88.

You can slit them open after 10 years and the connector will look like new.
You can get the baby shit stuff at hutton communications.