Re: [TowerTalk] Cable entrance

To: "w7xu" <w7xu@iw.net>,"Reflector Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable entrance
From: "J.Hector Garcia M" <Hector@telecom1.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 20:53:52 -0700
Arliss:

i know what plate with several ruber boots in the holes to  provide the
weatherproof  in the entrance of the cables,  if you want to save some money
, there in your local  home depot, lowes or  home improving warehouse you
can find in the roofing section a metal sheet with a boot similar  to use in
the  pipes that provide breath to the wc pipes, there are several sizes and
will fit fine in the big hard line and other coax you have there. , take a
look and maybe this help at low price

73 de Hector XE2K