Re: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantenna

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Mark Beckwith" <mark@concertart.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantenna
From: "AA6DX" <aa6dx@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 11:52:22 -0700
Mark, that's plumb silly.  All the xfmrs outside my house most likely have
that crap in them, as I live in an old house ... in an old town .. alongside
an old transmission line .. and, I used to .. way back .. get my oil from
the PGE .. yep, xfmr oil .. for my dummy load(s) .. I knew several of the
line guys, and some were hams .. ain't none of us ded yet.  Worked in
broadcast engineering for years .. weeeeeeepy caps, weeepy chokes, weeepy
xfmrs .. still alive!  SMOKING is what kills people .. if you do that, QUIT!
(Flamesuit on)  And quit worrying about the Griefkit Cantennas .. I have
three of them here.
I do understand your query, but ... poop on the "doctors" that make their
splendiferous living by making the populace say "the sky is falling .. the
sky is falling" ... HIHI .. But, one must admit, those Chicky Little
doomsayers do make a lot of taxpayer-funded bucks!   THEY can afford the new
Yaesu - ICOM killer rigs!
Mark      AA6DX