RE: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantenna

To: aa6yq@ambersoft.com, "'Joe'" <WD0M@centurytel.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantenna
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 15:39:01 -0400
At 03:27 PM 6/6/2004, Dave Bernstein wrote:

I can just hear Joseph Fiennes, who played Shakespeare in "Shakespeare
in Love", saying "Asbestol ... good name!".

We're getting a little far afield for Towertalk, but a good reference on this, in plain language, is http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts17.html, which is the Center for Disease Control's Agency for Toxic Substance and Disease Registry. Their bottom line is "don't let it get in the environment," but it is not poisonous per se. Absent sure knowledge of what's in the can, I think I'd do the right (toxic waste dropoff) thing...

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
was updated on June 5, 2004
2728 contest stations at