[TowerTalk] Rotator for MA550

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator for MA550
From: "Kim Bottles" <kbottles@rafn.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:27:39 -0700
Gentlemen,

I just picked up a used MA550 with rotating base. Is the Ham IV strong
enough to turn this thing? I will be putting my 4 element SteppIR (10
Square feet WL, 80 pounds) on it.

What rotator is the "best" solution that will fit the rotating base
fixture?

Thanks!

Kim Bottles - K7IM

Ps. Does anyone have a manual for this MA550 that they would be willing
to copy for me? (I have the drawing from US Tower's website, but if
there is any other information that came with it originally, I would
like to see what it has to say. Thanks again.)