[TowerTalk] HF6V Coil?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] HF6V Coil?
From: Chris Hurlbut <c_hurlbut@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:42:02 -0400
Hello,
The University of Idaho ARC (W7UQ) is gearing up for FD, and we have an
old HF6V we pulled out of the bowels of our club's back room.  We seem
to be missing only one piece, and that's the bottom loading coil. (Q in
the instructions).  We found a coil in the shack that looks similar, but
was obviously the wrong one after hooking it up.

Does anyone have an HF6V that is willing to send us the dimensions of
that bottom coil?  How many turns, diameter, height etc?  That way we
can make our own pretty easily.

Thanks!!

-Chris KL9A