Re: [TowerTalk] have one of these?

To: KH6DV@cs.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] have one of these?
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:01:10 -0400 (EDT)
Ron [& all}
I have a TET 3-el 40m yagi in my yard that has NEVER been up in the air,
but is assembled [getting tired of moving it to mow!]
It has a director and two driven elements.
A bit heavy .. about 90 pounds or so.  Can be disassembled for shipping,
or partially disassembled for pickup.
Have instruction manual, also.
Make me an offer I can't refuse [you pay shipping and packaging charges],
but do NOT embarass me OR yourself with some VERY LOW offer.
Don
N8DE