[TowerTalk] kt34a Manual Need

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] kt34a Manual Need
From: "Jim Darrough" <darrougj@onid.orst.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 15:01:57 -0700
Hello!

    I am in need of an email-able copy of the kt-34a manual if someone can
send it to me. I have a kt34xa which a good friend donated to the cause
however, I fear that the tower I have is not strong enough for the XA and I
would like to reduce the antenna to the 'A' version.

    Thanks to anyone who can respond. I am hoping that I can assemble the
antenna in reverse of disassembly and just leave off the extra reflector and
driven sections and of course the extra boom. But as we all know, Mr. Murphy
rules supreme.

73 de Jim Darrough, KI7AY

James E. Darrough
Health Physicist