Re: [TowerTalk] Homebrew freestanding mast

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Homebrew freestanding mast
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 07:33:34 +0200

This brings back old memories. Back in 1970 I had a tower exactly like this, was 65 feet tall and worked great. Very easy and cheap to weld together, me and my dad made it out of scrap we picked up at the local junk yard. I put a 2el spider Quad on top and worked the world, was the first reel tower I ever had.

73 Jim SM2EKM
Rob Frohne wrote:

My email program didn't like the spaces in your URL. Here is a fixed one if anyone else has the same problems I did.

http://www.iol.ie/~bravo/Well%20Casing%20Tower.htm

Looks interesting. Is that what you are using on your quad? Do you guy it?

73,

Rob