Re: [TowerTalk] Just one problem with MultiNEC...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Just one problem with MultiNEC...
From: "Igor Grigorov" <grigorov@bel.ru>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 15:31:03 +0400
Dear Larry,

Why you do not use the free ASP MMANA?
MMANA based on MININEC  and does very good job. I wasted 140 USD on NEC4WIN
(also based on MININEC)
(purchased from antennex) and I used it for a while, but now I use to only
free MMANA.
If you so need in NEC2 (MULTINEC based) capabilities you can use NEC2 for
MMANA (again for free).
Now I understood that  not all of my purchased do good job, but give me some
experiences...

73 and good luck!
Igor, RK3ZK,
free e- mag  http://www.antentop.bel.ru/

> Greetings from Fairbanks.  Does anyone know the status or whereabouts of
> MultiNEC author Dan Maguire AC6LA?  I really like the work here.  However,
> purchased the registration file through Paypal over a week ago and have
not
> yet received anything.  My emails go unanswered.  The program is now
> disabled after 10 uses, and I'm out $39.  Now I have to get Paypal and my
> credit card company involved in my claim.  What a pain for everyone.  I'm
> sure there's a reasonable explanation, and maybe someone here can help,
but
> I want to make my issue widely known so others avoid the same headache.
Of