Re: [TowerTalk] non-hams on Towertalk

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] non-hams on Towertalk
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:30:57 -0400
Hmm, this thread seems to have run its course a while back. Discussions of
callsigns are not germane to TowerTalk.

As far as who can subscribe to TT, it's anyone who has questions or answers
relating to tower and HF antenna construction topics. I have always encouraged
manufacturers, dealers, and tower pros to join and contribute and occasionally
they do. And sometimes they're not radio amateurs.

Let's get back to our regular programming. Tnx.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN