Re: [TowerTalk] non-hams on Towertalk

To: "Patrick" <list_patrick@complete-office-installations.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] non-hams on Towertalk
From: "WA9VRH Larry" <wa9vrh@mtco.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:17:14 -0500
Hi all,

Why is a non ham on towertalk an issue??  Someone has to erect the 2000'
monoliths and you can bet your sweet ... it won't be me. We should be
thrilled that the professionals that risk their necks every day give us
their opinions. Are they the only ones that have knowledge?  No but if they
do tower work for a living and have done it for a number of years they sure
as heck know something probably worth knowing.
73 Larry WA9VRH