[TowerTalk] Trylon safety equipment

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trylon safety equipment
From: "N0RQ lists" <n0rq-lists@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 11:34:03 -0500
I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has experience with the Trylon
Titan safety accessories for installation on Trylon self-supporting towers.

Checking their website shows a Stratos Safety Cable System, as well as a
Cougar Safety Rail system.  I spoke with a very helpful person at Trylon,
who said that for my Trylon T600 (64'), I would need the rail system
(part# 4.97.0520.664, list $690).

I was hoping for a standard cable system.  Has anyone put one on a
Trylon (either the Trylon version, or some other)?  Or is that a bad
idea?  Has anyone put on the Trylon rail system made for the T-x00
series??

I want to do it right, but don't need to spend a bunch of extra money
on it.  Comments appreciated.
--
Dave NØRQ