Re: [TowerTalk] R-8 Vertical and Added Radials

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] R-8 Vertical and Added Radials
From: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:14:22 -0700
I would think that calling up an industrial bearing supplier (I used to use
King Bearing, Inc. in Los Angeles.. I think they are now part of
applied.com) and spending a bit of time describing what you want would turn
up something exactly like you need.  There are literally thousands of
different bearings available in every conceivable size, speed, load rating,
seals, etc.